NEED A PLUMBER IN CAPE TOWN TO CONDUCT SPECIFIC PLUMBING SERVICES?
Look no further!
If you are looking for a plumber in Cape Town and surrounding areas, look no further than Plumbing Ways & Contractors. Plumbing services are often undervalued, but in fact they are truly important. Plumbers are responsible for maintaining, and repairing, the plumbing systems in domestic or commercial properties. These skilled professionals can detect and repair leaks, unblock drains, install and fix geysers, and so much more.
Plumbing Ways & Contractors consists of a team of experienced plumbers who have been taking care of a diverse range of plumbing requirements over the years. Our plumbing services are available across the greater Cape surrounds, and are offered 24/7.
SOME OF THE PLUMBING SERVICES WE SPECIALISE IN, INCLUDE:
LEAK DETECTION & REPAIRS
INSTALLATION OF NEW SANITARY WARE
GEYSER INSTALLATIONS & MAINTENANCE
WATER TEMPERATURE BALANCING
FIXING OF LEAKING TOILETS
SOME TIPS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN CHOOSING A PLUMBER:
Plumbing services can be costly, which makes it even more important that you choose the right plumber in Cape Town for the job. If you require the expertise of a plumber, here are some factors to consider before accepting a quote:
- Make sure that you know who is going to do the work – a lot of plumbers make use of other helpers and subcontractors to complete certain plumbing tasks. Therefore, asking your plumber who is going to do the work is a valid question as you want to ensure that they are qualified.
- Ask whether the quote includes both labour and hardware costs – most plumbers include the cost of additional parts to the initial quote, but rather make sure before accepting the quote. Another tip: be wary of quotes given over the phone. Most plumbers will first want to analyse the issue before issuing a quote.
- You are entitled to ask the plumber about the company’s credentials – it is always better to make sure that the plumbers offering their services to you are skilled in doing so to prevent further damages.
- Find out whether the plumbing company’s rates are fixed or charged per hour. Making sure about the costs will prevent any unwelcome surprises.
- If you are feeling a bit uncertain, you could always ask the plumber for references of past clients – talk to these clients about the plumber and be sure that you are making the correct choice.
Making sure of the abovementioned factors might be the difference between hiring a reliable plumber, or someone that may cause further damage to your property’s plumbing system.
We at Plumbing Ways & Contractors adhere the national plumbing regulations and standards, so clients can have complete peace of mind when relying on our team to assist with a plumbing related service. Each of our plumbers holds the required certifications, and with years of experience in dealing with a range of plumbing requirements, clients can trust that we are fit for the job!
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us. For plumbing emergencies, call 073 093 9594 and we will send a plumber your way.