WE’LL TAKE CARE OF YOUR GEYSER INSTALLATION OR MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS,
Geysers are one of the most important appliances in our homes as they are responsible for providing us with hot water which we use to shower, wash dishes, wash clothes, and more. Whether you are looking for a specialist to take care of a geyser installation at your property, or you are looking to have your current geyser fixed, you can rely on the team at Plumbing Ways & Contractors to take care of it for you.
Our plumbers are trained and qualified in servicing a wide range of geysers, including gas and electric ones. We offer our services across the greater Cape Town area and clients can call on us any time, day or night. When contracting our services, the first step in our process is to assess the scope of the work that needs do be done, after which we will issue a quote. Our rates are fixed, so clients can expect to pay the same price any day of the week.
TIPS ON MAINTAINING YOUR GEYSER
If you recently had a new geyser installed due to the old one bursting or failing, here are some tips on how you can maintain your geyser to prevent it from giving you problems again, and for getting the most out of your geyser:
- Most importantly, it’s crucial that your geyser installation is done correctly as an incorrect installation can be dangerous to you and your family. Therefore, only make use of reputable service providers
- Put a geyser blanket over your geyser
- Manage your geyser’s temperature, it does not have to be warmer than 60˚C
- Install a drip tray underneath your geyser to prevent water damage to your property
- Check that your geyser has all the necessary safety features, in case of an emergency or leak
- If you are going away for a few days, turn off your geyser and also turn off its water supply – this will let you save on electricity and also prevent flooding and water damage
Want to get in touch with our team to discuss the next steps concerning your geyser’s maintenance? Simply contact us via phone or email. For emergency situations, we advise that you call us directly on 073 093 9594, so that we can arrange for a plumber to come to your property as soon as possible.